xnmarket

Nick Jonas And Olivia Culpo Breakup Revealed, ‘Chains’ Singer Opens Up About Split From Relationship

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Nick Jonas

(Photo : Getty/ Rachel Murray)

It’s no secret that Nick Jonas and Olivia Culpo were one of the cutest couples in Hollywood, but it looks like their relationship has come to an end as the two called it quits.

After two years of dating, multiple sources confirmed to ET that Jonas and Culpo broke up, and now the former Jonas Brother is opening up about his past relationship.

After his breakup with the former Miss Universe, Jonas admitted that he learned a lot about what he wants in a partner.

“It was first excitement to have freedom to be whoever I wanted to be, be my own person,” said Jonas to Complex magazine. “Then the feeling of being disheartened by what’s out there. Then getting into crazy artist mode and throwing it all out, the good, bad, and ugly. Then meeting people, making a real effort to open up and be free as a person. I’ve met some people that are amazing. And my current situation is that I’m very much single, but I’m trying to be as open to people who can inspire me in some way.”

While Jonas wouldn’t use dating apps like Tinder to find a potential partner, he has used Twitter to DM women in the past.

“Slide right in there sometimes, and then you’ll text the person and finally meet the person,” said the “Chains” singer of digital dating. “It’s like online dating. Even that freaks me the f**k out. I’m like, should it be a group? Just the person? It’s scary.”

After reports of Jonas moving on with his dating life, previous rumors rounded that Culpo is now dating NFL player Tim Tebow.

The two of them were apparently set up by a mutual friend and have been together since September, three months after Culpo and Jonas split.

“Tim’s super into her,” said a source to Us Weekly. “It’s very new, but he thinks she is a goddess. He’s very attentive and writes her sweet notes all the time.”

Jonas revealed in a previous interview with ET that the reason for their split is due to his crazy schedule, but is doing his best to not think about the breakup.

“I’m doing OK,” said Jonas. “It’s very tough and we had a beautiful two years together and [I have] nothing but love and respect for her. But it’s always hard and my thing now is focusing on my work and staying as busy as I can, as creative as I can be. These are the times you’ve just got to dive in and get lost in your work and that’s what I’m trying to do.”

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Feb 02, 2016 01:15 PM EST


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/79785/20160202/nick-jonas-and-olivia-culpo-breakup-revealed-chains-singer-opens-up-about-split-from-relationship.htm
Nick Jonas And Olivia Culpo Breakup Revealed, ‘Chains’ Singer Opens Up About Split From Relationship Nick Jonas And Olivia Culpo Breakup Revealed, ‘Chains’ Singer Opens Up About Split From Relationship Reviewed by Unknown on 2/02/2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

xnmarket
Powered by Blogger.