xnmarket

'Pretty Little Liars' Star Troian Bellisario Talks Life After Freeform Show, Playing Spencer Hastings

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Troian Bellisario

(Photo : Facebook/Pretty Little Liars) Troian Bellisario talks about her plans after "Pretty Little Liars."

Troian Bellisario has been portraying Spencer Hastings on "Pretty Little Liars" for six years now, and although the show does not look like it will fold anytime soon, the actress is already thinking about what will happen when she exits.

"I am so excited to see what's in store for me, and then at the same time, I know that I'm going to be freshly out of my 20s, and for the first time in my life, since I left college, unemployed," the actress told MTV about the idea of leaving the character of Spencer for good.

The actress also admitted that she's nervous about the prospect, but she sees herself continuing her work in the entertainment industry.

Bellisario added: "I'm nervous. I want to make so many other movies. For the rest of my life, I want to continue to write and act in and maybe one day direct. But I want to continue to create in this medium."

Related: Shay Mitchell To Play Female James Bond? 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Talks Dream Role, Girl Power

The actress previously shared what her sights are on in an interview with Buzzfeed. Bellisario said she's interested in seeing what projects she will land after the show and how playing a high school girl for five years will affect the probability of her casting.

"I can't audition for my age yet," the actress said. "If I find a role that's my age, they're like, 'Send this child away.' It's interesting because I've done so much growing ni my life, but the world has only seen me in this age range."

Fans can heave a sigh of relief, however, because while it has not been confirmed by Freeform, series creator Marlene King hinted that she and the writers have already started working on the show's seventh season. So, there will be more of Bellisario as Spencer in the next year.

Catch Bellisario on "Pretty Little Liars," Tuesdays, 9 p.m. on Freeform.

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Feb 05, 2016 08:00 AM EST


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/79986/20160205/pretty-little-liars-star-troian-bellisario-talks-life-after-freeform-show-playing-spencer-hastings.htm
'Pretty Little Liars' Star Troian Bellisario Talks Life After Freeform Show, Playing Spencer Hastings 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Troian Bellisario Talks Life After Freeform Show, Playing Spencer Hastings Reviewed by Unknown on 2/05/2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

xnmarket
Powered by Blogger.