xnmarket

'American Horror Story' Season 6: Wes Bentley, Cheyenne Jackson And Denis O'Hare Talk Plot

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Wes Bentley
(Photo : Getty Images/Emma McIntyre) Wes Bentley shares his thoughts on what the theme for "American Horror Story" season 6 might be.

"American Horror Story" season 6 is coming, but its details remain scarce. Apart from the confirmation of Angela Bassett and Lady Gaga's return, not much is known about the upcoming installment of the hit FX horror series.

With Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk keeping mum about the show's theme, some of the cast members of the previous season, "Hotel," have also started to come up with their own theories and suggestions.

In an interview with Zap2it, Wes Bentley opted to suggest themes that have been going around in "AHS" forums for a while.

"I've heard good ideas; I'll go off those," the actor said. "One was like a ship, like a ghost ship kind of thing. It would be really hard to do, but I think it would be interesting. I even heard someone say summer camp, and at first I was like, 'hmmmm,' but then I thought about it and thought that's not a bad idea."

Meanwhile, Cheyenne Jackson said, "I'd love to see a period piece again. I know this year ... I heard they're going to be more in the present. I just love period pieces, I love the costumes and the eye candy of it."

Related: 'American Horror Story' Season 6: Denis O'Hare To Join Cast? Actor Talks 'More Sex, More Love'

Denis O'Hare, on the other hand, would like to take things out of America.

"Well, my mind is on ancient Rome right now so I'll probably go way, way back like that and mix it with something supernatural so that maybe we can time travel," the actor said. "I like the idea of time travel and maybe a bizarre virus."

Apart from his theme idea, O'Hare also shared what he would like his character — should he return to the show — to be like.

"I had a great love scene this year. It was fun. And I wouldn't mind doing it again. More sex, more love," the actor told PopSugar. "I loved the high heels, but I don't think I should repeat that. I liked shaving my head; it was kind of fun, but I don't wanna do that again. I think a nice scar would be good, somewhere."

"American Horror Story" season 6 is set to premiere late this year.

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Mar 24, 2016 06:43 PM EDT


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/82541/20160324/american-horror-story-season-6-wes-bentley-cheyenne-jackson-and-denis-ohare-talk-plot.htm
'American Horror Story' Season 6: Wes Bentley, Cheyenne Jackson And Denis O'Hare Talk Plot 'American Horror Story' Season 6: Wes Bentley, Cheyenne Jackson And Denis O'Hare Talk Plot Reviewed by Unknown on 3/24/2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

xnmarket
Powered by Blogger.