xnmarket

'Pretty Little Liars' Star Lucy Hale Talks Aria-Ezra Reunion, Season 6 Shocker & Season 7 Details

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Lucy Hale
(Photo : Getty Images/Cindy Ord) Lucy Hale opens up about "Pretty Little Liars" seasons 6 and 7.

"Pretty Little Liars" star Lucy Hale has opened up about the show's season 6 finale surprises, as well as what's in store for fans in the upcoming installment of the show.

In an interview with Vulture, the actress, who plays Aria Montgomery in the hit Freeform show, has shared her views on the season's biggest revelation and her character's reunion with her ex-boyfriend Ezra Fitz (Ian Harding).

Speaking of Mary Drake, who, in the finale, was revealed as Jessica DiLaurentis' twin, Hale said: "I love Andrea [Parker], who plays Jessica. She's an amazing person and a great actress, and I was devastated when the killed off Jessica. So, when I found out they were bringing her back, I was personally really excited."

The actress, however, kept mum about what the future might hold for the new character.

Related: 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Shay Mitchell Talks Beauty Secrets And Styling Mishaps

As for Aria's reunion with Ezra, Hale said: "I personally never did have a problem with [their relationship], but I know that a lot of people did. I really like that they kept them together. We're nearing our seventh, and looking like our final, season. And it looks like they're going to end up together, at least, that's what I'm hoping for."

Hale also shared a few details about the show's upcoming season, saying that it has been dubbed the "beginning of the end of 'PLL' as you know it," and it might not necessarily mean that it will be the show's last run.

The actress also opened up about the idea of the show's end in an appearance on "The Late Late Show with James Corden."

"We've been doing [the show] for six years," Hale said. "I've literally spent my twenties on the show, and I think all good things must come to end."

Speaking of how she would like the series to end, the actress said: "I used to say I wanted the show to end walking way in the sunset, all happy, living an A-free life. Like no drama. But I don't. I want it to end really tragically."

"Pretty Little Liars" will start shooting for its upcoming season in October.

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Mar 21, 2016 05:25 AM EDT


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/82303/20160321/pretty-little-liars-star-lucy-hale-talks-aria-ezra-reunion-season-6-shocker-season-7-details.htm
'Pretty Little Liars' Star Lucy Hale Talks Aria-Ezra Reunion, Season 6 Shocker & Season 7 Details 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Lucy Hale Talks Aria-Ezra Reunion, Season 6 Shocker & Season 7 Details Reviewed by Unknown on 3/21/2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

xnmarket
Powered by Blogger.