xnmarket

'Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Season 6 Feud: Lisa Rinna Calls Out Lisa Vanderpump In Blog

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Lisa Rinna, Lisa Vanderpump
(Photo : Michael Buckner/Getty Images) Lisa Rinna says Lisa Vanderpump is to blame for the recent drama on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."

Could two former "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" besties really be feuding?

For most of season six, the drama has revolved around whether or not Yolanda Foster was actually sick. Lisa Rinna brought doubt to the group that Yolanda may have had Munchausen syndrome rather than Lyme disease, after her hairdresser suggested it. However, Lisa R. is now claiming one of her castmates may have be the one to blame for this drama.

On Tuesday's episode, Lisa R. revealed that Lisa Vanderpump actually encouraged her to bring up Yolanda's possible Munchausen syndrome on camera. Lisa R. further elaborated on this subject in her latest Bravo blog.

"LVP called me and encouraged me to share the conversation I had with my hairdresser. I own the fact that I was the one to use the word Munchausen, and let me be very clear here: No one put a gun to my head, and I take full responsibility for bringing the topic up. I own that. But LVP simply needs to own the fact that she encouraged me. That's all," Lisa R. explained.

She continued, "The one thing I cannot tolerate is injustice for whatever reason, and I always need to express my feelings when injustice is in the air. That's just who I am, and I have to be honest about that."

Lisa R. then went on to agree with Erika Jayne's claim that Lisa V. is calculating and manipulative.

"I have also seen LVP try to pit people against each other, but because of my loyalty to her, I haven't openly addressed how it has affected me up until this point," Lisa R wrote.

Do you believe Lisa R. that Lisa V. is to blame for the Munchausen drama? Tell us by voting in the poll below!

Season six of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. on Bravo.

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Mar 10, 2016 02:35 PM EST


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/81865/20160310/real-housewives-beverly-hills-season-6-feud-lisa-rinna-calls-out-lisa-vanderpump-blog.htm
'Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Season 6 Feud: Lisa Rinna Calls Out Lisa Vanderpump In Blog 'Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Season 6 Feud: Lisa Rinna Calls Out Lisa Vanderpump In Blog Reviewed by Unknown on 3/10/2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

xnmarket
Powered by Blogger.