xnmarket

Ian Somerhalder's Wife Nikki Reed Hopes To Emulate Own Mom Once She Becomes Pregnant

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Nikki Reed
(Photo : Getty Images/Mike Windle) Nikki Reed credits her mother Cheryl Houston for shaping "pretty much everything about who I am."

"Twilight" star Nikki Reed owes all of her values and ideals to her mother Cheryl Houston. Whenever people point out just how similar Reed is to her mother, the actress can't help but revel in the comparison.

"It's funny, you get older and you realize you're so much more of your parent than you realize," Reed told PEOPLE. "I think that's been one of the most amazing experiences. So much of who I am is actually identical to who she is."

One thing that Reed learned from her mother is how to care of rescued animals.

"We've been doing that since I was a kid," said Reed. "I always say that I moved her into the house so that we could rescue even more animals! Any animal we find is probably coming home."

Reed actually has 10 rescue animals with husband Ian Somerhalder of "The Vampire Diaries." The two of them dote on the animals, and this is why all of their pets grow up healthy and happy.

"She overfeeds everything, and I do too, so I got that from her," said the "Sleepy Hollow" star. "Pretty much everything about who I am is my mom."

As for Houston, she believes that her daughter is even better than her because she has a deep concern to improve the lives of everyone around her.

"I think she has a lot of my qualities, and I think she goes way beyond," said Houston. "She has some pretty big qualities - I'm catching up! She's genuine and she loves the world, she's good in her heart and soul, and she cares - from flowers to animals to babies to people to old people. It's genuine."

When she becomes pregnant herself, Reed hopes that she would be able to raise her own son and daughter the way her mother did. It seems like Reed is keen on embracing motherhood.

Mario Lopez of Extra recently asked Reed about the idea of having babies with Somerhalder. The actress happily replied, "I love kids. It's gonna happen."

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

May 05, 2016 12:12 AM EDT


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/84549/20160505/ian-somerhalders-wife-nikki-reed-hopes-to-emulate-own-mom-once-she-becomes-pregnant.htm
Ian Somerhalder's Wife Nikki Reed Hopes To Emulate Own Mom Once She Becomes Pregnant Ian Somerhalder's Wife Nikki Reed Hopes To Emulate Own Mom Once She Becomes Pregnant Reviewed by Unknown on 5/04/2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

xnmarket
Powered by Blogger.