xnmarket

'Shahs Of Sunset' Episode 5 Spoilers: Does Golnesa 'GG' Gharachedaghi Have A Drinking Problem?

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Golnesa 'GG' Gharachedaghi
(Photo : Michael Tullberg/Getty Images) The "Shahs of Sunset" cast is ready to confront Golnesa "GG" Gharachedaghi about her excessive drinking.

The Shahs' trip may not be relaxing, after all.

On season 5 of "Shahs of Sunset," the cast has been noticing that Golnesa "GG" Gharachedaghi has been drinking more than usual, so they are concerned that she may have a problem.

In Bravo's sneak peek of episode 5, the Shahs sit down with GG to discuss their fears about her drinking.

GG is very open about her drinking habits, and she even reveals some shocking details about the amount of alcohol she consumes, very early in the morning.

"I used to love being at home. From the minute I wake up, [I'm like,] 'Where am I going?' I can't sit with my own thoughts anymore. I can't," GG explained. "I don't know what time of the morning it was, and I'm drinking out of the head of the vodka bottle."

GG knows that she needs help, but she is unsure as to how exactly to do so.

Asa Soltan and Mercedes "MJ" Javid, immediately, tell GG that, no matter what, they will always be there for her.

"We can be busy 365 days out of the year, right? But, sometimes, you just wanna be, like, 'I just want you guys.' That's it," MJ told GG.

Newbie Shervin Roohparvar then reveals to GG that some people, who could not be on the trip with them, wanted to share their thoughts about GG's drinking problem.

Shervin pulls out letters from GG's family, including one written by her father. However, GG has to walk away from the intervention, because she is not prepared to hear what her father wrote in the letter.

"I don't want to hear what my dad has to say, because my dad has a very specific way of talking that just gets to me into my heart and soul," GG said. "I don't have the emotional capacity to handle this right now."

The new episode of "Shahs of Sunset," titled "Back to Nurture," airs Sunday, May 8, at 8 p.m. EST on Bravo.

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

May 06, 2016 02:10 PM EDT


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/84617/20160506/shahs-sunset-episode-5-spoilers-golnesa-gg-gharachedaghi-drinking-problem.htm
'Shahs Of Sunset' Episode 5 Spoilers: Does Golnesa 'GG' Gharachedaghi Have A Drinking Problem? 'Shahs Of Sunset' Episode 5 Spoilers: Does Golnesa 'GG' Gharachedaghi Have A Drinking Problem? Reviewed by Unknown on 5/06/2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

xnmarket
Powered by Blogger.