xnmarket

'Sister Wives' Janelle Brown Making A New Life Outside Of Brown Family As High-End Realtor?

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Janelle Brown

(Photo : Official Facebook/Sister Wives) Is "Sister Wives" star Janelle Brown attempting to make a new life for herself outside of the polygamist clan as a high-end Las Vegas realtor?

Janelle Brown, star of TLC's "Sister Wives" has broken out of her polygamist family and is attempting to create a new life for herself as a high-end realtor in the Las Vegas area.

Working alongside realtors Rebecca Brown and Mona Riekki, Brown is an agent for TMI Realty, a real estate company serving the Greater Las Vegas area.

Mona Riekki was the realtor that worked with the family to find them a cul-de-sac property where they were able to build their own custom homes.

According to the group's official Facebook page, the threesome are in the market for both regular and high-end homes.

The group, which calls themselves Team Brown Vegas, regularly query their followers as to whether or not they like various rooms and enhancements to homes that are for sale in their stable of available listings.

Christine Brown, Janelle Brown's sister wife, is also listed as a realtor on the official TMI site.

Janelle Brown had always worked outside of the Brown home while Christine Brown was largely in charge of taking care of the younger Brown children of Meri and Janelle.

Is Janelle attempting to find her place outside of the family home once again, and could she be preparing to leave all the drama her fellow "Sister Wives" have brought into their family over the past several years?

Janelle Brown had left the family once before, as mentioned in the book, "Becoming Sister Wives."

The reality star wrote, "I had a particularly nasty fight with Meri - one of the worst we'd ever had," as reported by Radar Online.

"I was at my breaking point. I couldn't see my way out of my depression. I told Kody I was leaving. That night, I got into the car and drove to my mother's house. My kids and I stayed with my mother for several months until I found my own place. My job paid a decent salary, which allowed me to buy a better car in addition to my own home. I started to build a life for myself outside the sisterhood," she revealed in the book.

Janelle, who has always stood on her own two feet, is likely tired of the drama Meri Brown brought to the family through her catfishing incident in late 2015, as well as the drama brought on by Robyn Brown becoming Kody Brown's legal wife in order for him to be able to adopt her biological children from another marriage.

A new season of "Sister Wives" will air on TLC in 2016.

 

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Jan 29, 2016 10:45 AM EST


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/79593/20160129/sister-wives-janelle-brown-making-a-new-life-outside-of-brown-family-as-high-end-realtor.htm
'Sister Wives' Janelle Brown Making A New Life Outside Of Brown Family As High-End Realtor? 'Sister Wives' Janelle Brown Making A New Life Outside Of Brown Family As High-End Realtor? Reviewed by Unknown on 1/29/2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

xnmarket
Powered by Blogger.