xnmarket

Lee Jong Suk Discusses Transition From Boyhood To Manhood With High Cut [PICS]

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

(Photo : Starnews/AFP/Getty Images) Actor Lee Jong Suk attends a production announcement for new drama 'Doctor Stranger' in Seoul, Korea.

"When I monitor myself on the screen, I feel like I'm still just a boy. I wonder what will make me look like a man," actor Lee Jong Suk said on an interview with the star magazine High Cut, Hankook Ilbo reported.

Actor Lee continued spilling his insecurities. "Appearance is a big part of an actor. I was jealous of actors with a masculine face," he said.

Perhaps this is why the pretty boy actor hasn't filmed many dramas last year. The "Pinocchio" actor agrees.

"Time felt like a void when I stopped acting (last year)," Lee said, "I plan to work like a cow this year. I'll film at least three dramas."

Lee was offered to play the main lead on the K-drama "W," in which actress Han Hyo Joo is also considering a role. "W" will be produced by the "She Was Pretty" producer Jung Dae Yoon. It's written by the "Nine" scriptwriter Song Jae Jung.

Scroll down to check out Lee Jong Suk's beautiful photos from High Cut. You can read the full interview and see more photos here.

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Feb 04, 2016 05:21 PM EST


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/79867/20160204/lee-jong-suk-discusses-transition-from-boyhood-to-manhood-with-high-cut-pics.htm
Lee Jong Suk Discusses Transition From Boyhood To Manhood With High Cut [PICS] Lee Jong Suk Discusses Transition From Boyhood To Manhood With High Cut [PICS] Reviewed by Unknown on 2/04/2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

xnmarket
Powered by Blogger.