xnmarket

'Teen Mom OG' Season 5, Episode 18 Spoilers: Maci Bookout Reveals Relationship Issues [WATCH]

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Maci Bookout

(Photo : Instagram/Maci Bookout) Maci Bookout thinks she may be too negative in her relationship with Taylor McKinney.

Could there be trouble in Maci Bookout's relationship?

In a sneak peek of the new episode of "Teen Mom OG," Maci explains just how busy her life has become.

"Bentley gets his tonsils out tomorrow, and between taking care of two kids, and helping Taylor [McKinney] with his t-shirt company, our house is a mess," Maci said.

Maci then meets up with a friend and explains the recent issues she has been having. Maci explains that, due to her hectic schedule, she has noticed a change in her mood.

"I used to be so easy going, but lately I can just tell that I'm just so overwhelmed and pissy," Maci explained.

Maci thinks that this could be negatively affecting her relationship with fiancé Taylor, because she finds herself telling him not to look at or talk to her. Maci then says she is reluctant to ask Taylor to help her out more, but then she realizes she has to, so she can improve her mood and well-being.

"I will admit, I have too much going on. I have overloaded myself," Maci said.

Despite these issues, things have been going well for Maci and Taylor. In January, it was confirmed that the couple got engaged. Maci recently opened up to MTV News about her reaction to the big moment.

"When he asked me to marry him, I was in complete shock. I couldn't believe that it was actually happening, and to be honest, I couldn't believe that he had pulled it off without me figuring it out...because I usually know everything!" Way to pull off the ultimate surprise, Taylor!" Maci explained.

The new episode of "Teen Mom OG," titled "Honeymoon Is Over," airs Monday, Feb. 15, at 10 p.m. on MTV.


SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Feb 09, 2016 01:54 PM EST


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/80189/20160209/teen-mom-og-season-5-episode-18-spoilers-maci-bookout-reveals-relationship-issues-watch.htm
'Teen Mom OG' Season 5, Episode 18 Spoilers: Maci Bookout Reveals Relationship Issues [WATCH] 'Teen Mom OG' Season 5, Episode 18 Spoilers: Maci Bookout Reveals Relationship Issues [WATCH] Reviewed by Unknown on 2/09/2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

xnmarket
Powered by Blogger.