xnmarket

'Love & Hip Hop Hollywood' Star Hazel E Beefing With Jhonni Blaze Over Katt Williams? [PICS]

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Hazel E
(Photo : Getty/Frazer Harrison) Former "Love & Hip Hop" stars Hazel E and Jhonni Blaze start huge social media war over Katt Williams.

It's been a long time since we've seen Jhonni Blaze beefing with her "Love & Hip Hop" counterparts, but alas the former reality star has found herself at the epicenter of a huge beef with "Love & Hip Hop Hollywood" star Hazel E.

As fans know, Hazel is fresh off a breakup with her on-again, off-again boyfriend Katt Williams. Despite their latest split, which came after Hazel was arrested along with the comedian's entourage during a police raid of Katt's apartment, Hazel made it perfectly clear that she'd be willing to give her ex another chance if he gets his act together.

However, Hazel's latest social media run-in with ex-LHH star Jhonni may be the final nail in the coffin for her relationship with Katt.

It all started when Johnni, who was romantically linked to Rich Dollaz during her time on LHH season five, posted a photo on Twitter with the "Friday After Next Star" accompanied by a trio of heart emojis.

Not long after spotting the snapshot, Hazel hopped on Instagram blasted the singer for breaking the girl code writing:

"This old tired washed up stripper who was last spotted sleeping [in] a bathtub has nerve to start beef with me when I didn't even mention her name over a video that was taken days before she jumped on my ex's c**k. But she been a fan of me since my Girl Code mixtape, I done paid Jhonni at Dreams & Sues Rendezvous, I've listened to every sad story, tried to vouch for her at LHHH & LHHNY. U tryna get my attention I don't know what beef you got cuz neither Rich was your man & neither is my ex. He loves to give donations cuz we were both sad for you when we said u were sleeping in a bathtub & then renting was renting a room in Detroit cuz you were homeless. I have so many receipts even down to the publicist I tried to help you get to promo your single and you didn't pay her. You a raggedy b***h Johnni and that's why our interactins have been limited. U tried with the [heart emojis] tryna get some attention. Now with your new cracker box ring get them legs fixed and your shoes are Crying for help, & hopefully your bathtub turns into a jacuzzi. And you reposting videos of show is so weak. I've already been on all those stages for the last two tours, glad you pay attention but your #Late #doorknob everyone gets a turn & FYI to my women it always be the hoes checking on what u doin with your man who be the first to try to choose. I'm still in legal trouble with this n***a & my so called friends a month later all tryna be his latest project. #goodluck with that he gives furs & jewelry to the homeless...& we did feel bad when u was sleeping in the bathtub...don't make me bring out receipts cuz I'm booked today and don't have no more time for this. #GirlCodeInc."

It didn't take long for Johnni to respond to Hazel's comments, and she particularly addressed the "Cracker Jack ring" her one-time friend fired shots at.

"I gave Katt a 45K ring back that he gave me and told him he has to learn me you can't buy me and he respects me more then ever. see Debra Antney was talking to this man for me to sing national them for his shows and ONLY THAT! I took two pictures and this - shades me like wtf? So with that being said who's in it for the money you or me?" Jhonni wrote.

The former exotic dancer followed up her post with a few old meme's of Hazel's old nose, and later posted another picture FaceTiming Hazel's ex.

Too bad Hazel and Jhonni are no longer LHH cast members, because we would have loved to see this play beef play out on reality TV.

What do you think about Hazel and Jhonni's new feud? Sound off in the comments below.

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Apr 26, 2016 05:35 PM EDT


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/84117/20160426/love-hip-hop-hollywood-star-hazel-e-beefing-jhonni-blaze-katt-williams-pics.htm
'Love & Hip Hop Hollywood' Star Hazel E Beefing With Jhonni Blaze Over Katt Williams? [PICS] 'Love & Hip Hop Hollywood' Star Hazel E Beefing With Jhonni Blaze Over Katt Williams? [PICS] Reviewed by Unknown on 4/26/2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

xnmarket
Powered by Blogger.