xnmarket

'Thor: Ragnarok' Spoilers: Tom Hiddleston Says He'll Deliver Something 'Different' As Loki

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Tom Hiddleston
(Photo : Getty Images/Jamie McCarthy) "Thor: Ragnarok" star Tom Hiddleston is still not sure whether he will be a part of "Avengers: Infinity War."

Loki, the lovable villain of Marvel's "Thor" franchise, might seem like the typical bad guy, with his sleek black hair and mischievous grin. But Tom Hiddleston, the actor who portrayed him, says there are actually many layers involved in the formation of the character.

"I constructed him so carefully," Hiddleston told ET Online. "The character's like a costume, in a way. I pick the fabric, I pick the colors and I cut it, and I tailored it to myself. I put it on, and wore it, and expressed something different about me, I suppose."

Hiddleston has played Loki in three films already -- "Thor," "The Avengers," and "Thor: The Dark World." Despite all the evil plans he had set in motion, fans can't help but adore the character. This is why people are pretty excited to see Hiddleston reprise his role as Loki for the fourth time in "Thor: Ragnarok."

The pressure is definitely on for Hiddleston. Thankfully, the actor already has something special up his sleeves for his fans.

"I haven't played in the sandbox with Marvel for four years now and I'm about to do it again," Hiddleston said. "I'm interested to see what the experience will be like because four years is a long time. I've lived a lot of life in those four years. Inevitably, what I bring to the table will be different."

At the same time, Hiddleston is excited to work with Cate Blanchett, the actress who will portray the franchise's new villainess Hela.

"I don't know if she's definitely doing it, but obviously she's an extraordinary actress," he told The Daily Beast. "If she's up for coming to Asgard, that would be interesting."

The actor also hinted that he might be done playing Loki, but quickly clarified that Marvel Studios "haven't got their ducks in a row yet."

"Thor: Ragnarok," which is directed by Taika Waititi, has been scheduled for release on Nov. 3, 2017.

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

May 02, 2016 12:04 AM EDT


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/84355/20160502/thor-ragnarok-spoilers-tom-hiddleston-says-hell-deliver-something-different-as-loki.htm
'Thor: Ragnarok' Spoilers: Tom Hiddleston Says He'll Deliver Something 'Different' As Loki 'Thor: Ragnarok' Spoilers: Tom Hiddleston Says He'll Deliver Something 'Different' As Loki Reviewed by Unknown on 5/01/2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

xnmarket
Powered by Blogger.