xnmarket

Shahrukh Khan, Wife Gauri Look Adorable Together In Picture Leaked On Twitter

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Guari Khan and Shahrukh Khan

(Photo : Getty Images/Victor Fraile)

We all know how much Shahrukh Khan loves and adores his family, spending as much quality time with them as possible. The “Raees” and “Fan” actor has had a busy filming schedule, but he always manages to make time to be with his loved ones.

One of Bollywood’s most favored couple was recently spotted partying at a popular night club in Mumbai. The two of them usually spend time with their kids Aryan, Suhana and AbRam, but this time SRK and Gauri decided to spend some alone time together, which makes us love them as a couple even more.

The couple matched their outfits as they wore black and were each other’s side the whole night as Zee nightclub, which is a pop up nightclub at St. Regis. It was personally designed by Gauri and is set according to the night theme.

 

SRK has always been very supportive of Gauri and he even gifted her a larger space for her designing projects.

“He is always supportive of whatever I do,” said Gauri to Hindustan Times. “I remember, when I had launched my interior store, he reacted to the space, saying it was too small. Personally, I think it’s about how the place makes you feel, and about the vibe of the space. But he now wants to buy me a larger space.”

Gauri also revealed some details about her designing projects saying, “It was when I was working on my own house that I developed an interest.”

Gauri continued, “After working on a few projects, I realized that I was really passionate about designing. I let my work speak for me. While I’m really proactive when it comes to managing my projects, I am a shy person.”

SRK and Gauri are one of Bollywood’s most favored couples and during her birthday last year, she revealed some secrets about her marriage with the actor.

During her birthday, Gauri shared that her husband is a shy man, so it was hard for him to build the courage to propose to her for many days. When he finally did decide to pop the question, he took her out on a date in a Fiat and while dropping her home, he asked her but didn’t stick around for the answer as he fled right away.

When SRK and Gauri finally got married, they moved to an apartment in Mumbai, but she didn’t like it as she was used to being in an affluent family. She wan’t happy with SRK’s career choice either and hoped that he wouldn’t perform in movies well, prompting him to change his mind and move back to Delhi.

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Jan 26, 2016 04:01 PM EST


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/79431/20160126/shahrukh-khan-wife-gauri-look-adorable-together-in-picture-leaked-on-twitter.htm
Shahrukh Khan, Wife Gauri Look Adorable Together In Picture Leaked On Twitter Shahrukh Khan, Wife Gauri Look Adorable Together In Picture Leaked On Twitter Reviewed by Unknown on 1/26/2016 Rating: 5

1 comment:

xnmarket
Powered by Blogger.