xnmarket

Kristen Stewart Opens Up About New Relationship, Says She Loves Living In Ambiguity

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Kristen Stewart
(Photo : Getty Images/Nicholas Hunt) Kristen Stewart talked about the public's interest on her love life, saying, "People stand to make a lot of money on people like me."

"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart's love life is a subject of great interest for many people, and this is why when she started going out with visual effects producer Alicia Cargile, the gossip mill went crazy.

Stewart told Nylon Magazine that she does not mind the fuss people make about her relationships.

"Google me, I'm not hiding," the 25-year-old actress said. "If you feel like you really want to define yourself, and you have the ability to articulate those parameters and that in itself defines you, then do it. But I am an actress, man. I live in the [expletive] ambiguity of this life and I love it."

Due to the paparazzi following her everywhere and documenting her every move, Stewart admittedly feels like she's living in a "weekly comic book."

"I have this assigned personality...which I helped create, I suppose. People stand to make a lot of money on people like me-it's this booming industry, so why would you go and change the character that people are paying for?" she said.

She revealed that she gets a lot of advice from older actors and actresses, who tell her to just "smile" whenever the tabloids have a field day with her romantic pursuits. But it does not help.

"I'm like, 'You have no idea what you're talking about, but thanks!' It must've been awesome without the Internet," said Stewart.

She earlier got linked to "Taken" star Liam Neeson, 63, simply because they were spotted exiting Tao restaurant and night club in New York on Jan. 5.

While it hardly seems to be concrete evidence of their relationship, Jezebel suggested that the possibility should not be ruled out either.

As for Neeson, he teased fans that he has a new girlfriend but refused to divulge her name.

"I'd embarrass her if I said her name, she's incredibly famous. I'll have to do my best for her. It's amazing how far a simple bunch of freshly picked flowers will go in a lady's life, I find," he told the Irish Independent.

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Mar 24, 2016 01:54 AM EDT


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/82483/20160324/kristen-stewart-opens-up-about-new-relationship-says-she-loves-living-in-ambiguity.htm
Kristen Stewart Opens Up About New Relationship, Says She Loves Living In Ambiguity Kristen Stewart Opens Up About New Relationship, Says She Loves Living In Ambiguity Reviewed by Unknown on 3/23/2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

xnmarket
Powered by Blogger.