xnmarket

Shad Moss Missing Erica Mena? Bow Wow Blames Failed Engagement On Party Lifestyle [VIDEO]

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Shad Moss
(Photo : Getty/Frazer Harrison) Shad Moss opens up on split with ex-fiancée Erica Mena.

Erica Mena has had a mouthful to say about her split with ex-fiancé Shad Moss when they first called off their wedding. However, he has yet to give his side of the story about their breakup - That is, until now.

Moss, aka Bow Wow, opened up about his failed engagement with the former "Love & Hip Hop" star during his recent interview with "Real Talk With Nigel D. on Uproxx."

According to the 28-year-old rapper, his demanding lifestyle was one of the main factors in his ruined relationship.

"You know when you have opportunities in life and you try them multiple time and it doesn't work, I like to listen to God and say that's God telling me, that's not for you," Moss said. "I'm always running into a wall where I'm torn in between a woman I'm dating and my lifestyle ... it's really hard to date a person like me because I'm addicted to my lifestyle."

"I gotta have parties; I gotta to have women around. I have to do that because that's my job, that's what I do. That's me."

Although the ex-couple never actually made it down the alter, the "CSI" actor has managed to keep a positive outlook on the situation, saying, "Things happen for a reason. And maybe it just wasn't destined for us."

Since their breakup, Moss and Mena have been at the epicenter of dating rumors.

As we previously reported, the "Beware of the Dog" rapper was recently linked to R&B songstress Keyshia Cole and was even rumored to be expecting his second child with the singer.

Meanwhile, fans have been speculating that Mena may be trying to woo her ex-girlfriend Cyn Santana, whom she was seriously dating on LHH before hooking up with Moss.

Despite their split, Moss didn't have anything but kind things to say about his ex.

"Throughout all the media stuff that's going on that's kinda childish, I really just wish her the best," he said, adding that he'd like to see Mena get her happy ending even though they're no longer together. "Everyone deserves to be happy in life."

Check out Moss' full interview below.


SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Mar 31, 2016 04:49 PM EDT


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/82876/20160331/shad-moss-missing-erica-mena-bow-wow-blames-failed-engagement-party-lifestyle-video.htm
Shad Moss Missing Erica Mena? Bow Wow Blames Failed Engagement On Party Lifestyle [VIDEO] Shad Moss Missing Erica Mena? Bow Wow Blames Failed Engagement On Party Lifestyle [VIDEO] Reviewed by Unknown on 3/31/2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

xnmarket
Powered by Blogger.