xnmarket

'Sister Wives' Star Christine Brown Says 'Not Appreciated' By Kody Brown On TLC Series

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Christine Brown, Kody Brown
(Photo : Official Facebook/Sister Wives) "Sister Wives" star Christine Brown has expressed her unhappiness within her marriage to Kody Brown.

"Sister Wives" star Christine Brown has remarked that she doesn't feel "appreciated" by husband Kody Brown.

Kody Brown, who stars in the TLC series "Sister Wives" alongside Christine, Meri, Robyn and Janelle Brown, has reportedly had communication issues within his marriage to Christine Brown for years.

In a season six episode titled "Marriage Counseling Texas Style," the couple brought their marriage counselor Nancy on their anniversary trip in hopes they could patch up their relationship.

The couple participated in some activities including stacking stones and building a Carin as a representation of their marriage.

While things between the couple were not perfect upon their return, the two seemed to have an easier time communicating, a big issue prior to counseling.

"I don't want to raise kids on my own," she said to Kody Brown during one episode of the show in season five.

"I don't reach out and you don't reach out for support. I've been raising my kids on my own for two years and I don't want to do it anymore," Christine Brown stated.

"I have a lot of expectations and not a lot of appreciation, to be honest," Christine Brown said of her marriage.

"I don't know if I care if it's perfect anymore or if it's what he wants anymore. It's just so much work," the reality star concluded.

Back in 2012 during an episode of "Sister Wives: Tell-All," moderator Natalie Morales seemed to hint at relationship trouble for the couple.

A post within the Sister Wives Blog recounted a time when Kody Brown revealed his true feelings toward wife Christine Brown during a the TLC sit-down.

Kody Brown explained during the episode that when he first met Christine Brown he was not physically attracted to her.

"I will be honest I was not attracted to Christine in...any kind of physical sense. I mean I look back and in retrospect and wonder was that fair. But I can't even look there because we have children together...we have a relationship and we found our sweet spot..." he shared back in 2012 in front of TLC's cameras.

In response, Christine Brown said at the time of her spiritual husband's comments, "It hurts, it's horrible...I didn't know that until recently."

TLC has not announced if "Sister Wives" will return for season seven.

 

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Mar 31, 2016 09:55 AM EDT


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/82830/20160331/sister-wives-star-christine-brown-says-not-appreciated-by-kody-brown-on-tlc-series.htm
'Sister Wives' Star Christine Brown Says 'Not Appreciated' By Kody Brown On TLC Series 'Sister Wives' Star Christine Brown Says 'Not Appreciated' By Kody Brown On TLC Series Reviewed by Unknown on 3/31/2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

xnmarket
Powered by Blogger.