xnmarket

'Basketball Wives LA' Star Draya Michele Gives Birth To Baby Boy Jru With Orlando Scandrick

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Draya Michele
(Photo : Jason Kempin/Getty Images) Draya Michele gave birth to her newborn son, Jru Scandrick.

Draya Michele has welcomed a new addition to her family!

It was expected that the former "Basketball Wives LA" star would give birth any day now, and it finally happened!

During a new interview with People, Draya confirmed that she had given birth to baby boy, Jru Scandrick, which is her first child with her Dallas Cowboys boyfriend, Orlando Scandrick. Jru is Orlando's third child and Draya's second.

"We are super excited to add our sixth member to the family," Draya said about her son, whose name is pronounced "Drew." "He's such a good, healthy baby and everyone is already infatuated with him. His brother and sisters are in love."

Draya revealed that she gave birth to Jru on Friday, Apr. 8, in Burbank, Calif. She delivered her baby boy naturally. He weighed 6.5 lbs. and was 20 inches long.

"Basketball Wives LA" fans will not see Draya with her newborn son Jru on the upcoming fifth season. Last year, Draya confirmed that she will no longer appear on the series.

"Yeah, I'd mentally checked out of it - I'll never say never. I'll never go on 'Basketball Wives' again, but I'll never say never about reality TV," Draya said about her departure from the show. "Depending on what the future brings, there might be a place for reality TV for me. If it has something to do with maybe one of my jobs or something, or you know, I don't know. Who knows? But never say never - I'll just say never to 'Basketball Wives.'"

She added, "You know, I just stopped being happy when I was going to work. I just stopped liking being in front of the cameras, and you know, sitting down and eating lunch with people that I didn't really like, or people that didn't really like me, or people that I knew I would be fighting and arguing with the very next week. I just didn't want to do it anymore."

Congratulations to Draya and Orlando!

Season 5 of "Basketball Wives LA" is expected to premiere later this year on VH1.

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Apr 14, 2016 02:07 PM EDT


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/83552/20160414/basketball-wives-la-star-draya-michele-gives-birth-baby-boy-jru-orlando-scandrick.htm
'Basketball Wives LA' Star Draya Michele Gives Birth To Baby Boy Jru With Orlando Scandrick 'Basketball Wives LA' Star Draya Michele Gives Birth To Baby Boy Jru With Orlando Scandrick Reviewed by Unknown on 4/14/2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

xnmarket
Powered by Blogger.