xnmarket

'Grandfathered' Star Christina Milian Spills 'Rocky Horror Live' Secrets, Career, Motherhood

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Christina Milian
(Photo : Fox/Tommy Garcia) Actress and singer Christian Milian, star of both Fox's "Grandfathered" and "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" reveals it is her daughter Violet who inspires her to stretch herself as an actress.

Christina Milian, star of "Grandfathered" and "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" revealed that balancing both career and motherhood is no easy task, but says her daughter inspires her to "pursue her dreams."

In an interview with Singers Room, Milian revealed just how big a part the singer and actress' daughter Violet plays in her life.

"Violet is six years old; she is a big girl now," said Milian in the interview. 

"She plays a big role in my life, and she gives me the strength to pursue my dreams," said Milian.

Milian feels it is important to give her daughter a good role model as a mother.

"For me, as a mother, I want Violet to have the best, so it's important for me to lead by example.  When I'm around my daughter, I feel like I'm a child all over again. Violet brings out my inner child self, and she is a blessing in my life," said the "Grandfathered" star.

The busy actress explained that working with Stamos on the hit Fox series has been seamless.

"'Grandfathered' was an easy process for me, and John Stamos is incredible to work with on the show. John is smart, charming, cool, and a just a good person all around. The writing for the show is fun and goofy because it is a part of my personality," she shared.

Milian is not only starring in the Fox hit, which also stars "Fuller House's" John Stamos and actor Josh Peck, she has also been cast as Magenta in the Fox reboot of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show."

The "Rocky Horror" casting has also allowed  Milian to embrace a different side of herself for the television reboot of the classic 1975 film, which also stars Victoria Justice, Laverne Cox, and Adam Lambert.

"Producer Kenny Ortega allows actors such as myself to be free and be the best that we can be.  Everyone on the show is great and unique. I am able to be free, let myself go, and stay current at the same time," said the actress of her on-set experience.

Milian stars on E!'s "Christina Milian Turned Up," Fox's "Grandfathered," and "The Rocky Horror Picture Show."

 

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Apr 06, 2016 10:18 AM EDT


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/83155/20160406/grandfathered-star-christina-milian-spills-rocky-horror-live-secrets-career-motherhood.htm
'Grandfathered' Star Christina Milian Spills 'Rocky Horror Live' Secrets, Career, Motherhood 'Grandfathered' Star Christina Milian Spills 'Rocky Horror Live' Secrets, Career, Motherhood Reviewed by Unknown on 4/06/2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

xnmarket
Powered by Blogger.