xnmarket

Jennifer Lawrence Relationship Confession: Actress Says She Feels 'Sad' Being Single

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Jennifer Lawrence
(Photo : Getty/Juan Naharro Gimenez) Jennifer Lawrence has been linked to numerous celebrities including Nicholas Hoult, Liam Hemsworth and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin.

Everybody assumes that "X-Men: Apocalypse" star Jennifer Lawrence's dating life is filled to the brim, with men vying for her attention left and right.

However, the hot Hollywood actress admitted that nothing could be further from the truth. When Extra asked Lawrence who she is dating now, she answered, "What dating life?"

"No, I'm not, it's really sad," she continued. "I haven't felt the touch of a man in [a while]."

Earlier, Lawrence told Harper's Bazaar that she is not really picky when it comes to guys. In fact, she does not even have a type. "I don't think so because patterns are the work of the devil," she said. "If I think about all of my ex-boyfriends, they are all so [incomparable]."

But because of her current level of fame and success, it's understandable why some guys would think twice before even asking the actress out on a date. Even though Lawrence sees no reason why guys have to be intimidated by her, she still sees where they are coming from.

"I can feel people sometimes are intimidated by me, but I try to do the best I can to offset that," she asserted. "There is zero reason to be intimidated by me. At all. But I also understand it."

She used to go steady with her "X-Men: Apocalypse" co-star Nicholas Hoult, and she even went out with Coldplay frontman Chris Martin after his divorce from actress Gwyneth Paltrow. There were even rumors that she dated "Captain America: Civil War" leading man Chris Evans, but apparently, the reports were false.

For now, Lawrence told Vogue Magazine that no one asks her out and her Saturday nights are usually spent alone.

"I am straight as an arrow. I feel like I need to meet a guy, with all due respect, who has been living in Baghdad for five years who has no idea who I am," she said.

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Apr 28, 2016 11:59 PM EDT


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/84287/20160428/jennifer-lawrence-relationship-confession-actress-says-she-feels-sad-being-single.htm
Jennifer Lawrence Relationship Confession: Actress Says She Feels 'Sad' Being Single Jennifer Lawrence Relationship Confession: Actress Says She Feels 'Sad' Being Single Reviewed by Unknown on 4/28/2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

xnmarket
Powered by Blogger.