xnmarket

'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Season 5: 5 Things You Didn't Know About Scrapp DeLeon Mom Karen King

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

Karen King
(Photo : Facebook/Love & Hip Hop Atlanta) Check out the five things you didn't know about "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" newbie Karen King.

There's a new queen in town on "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta." Momma Dee shouldn't be worried though, because her new cast mate Karen King isn't looking to take her throne. She's much too busy tending matters at her own castle.

The mother of rappers Scrapp DeLeon and Sass has definitely made quite the splash on season five of LHHATL, and we have a feeling that new matriarch Karen, aka KK, will only continue to bring the drama as the season progresses.

Plenty of rumors about the California native's past have been whispered around amongst cast members, but there's much more to KK than her sharp tongue, feisty attitude and criminal record.

Check out our list of five things you never knew about the LHHATL newbie below:

5. She's not anything like Momma Dee: "There are no similarities to me and Momma Dee, and I can say that because I am a 'Love & Hip Hop' viewer. I been watching it from season one. The truth of the matter is I'm a queen because I'm too old to be a princess."

4. Her managing career led her to LHH: "I used to manage my children, and I had the boss mentality. I just wasn't gonna take the back seat. We worked with Akon, Lil Jon, T-Pain, Jazzy Pha, Swiss Beats, Michael Jackson. And then we went over to to Electra, we kinda worked under the Goldmine label - Missy Elliot. Mona Scott Young was Missy's manager, and the rest is history. And here we are on 'Love & Hip Hop.'"

3. She doesn't age: "I'm a lot different from the other moms on 'Love & Hip Hop,' because you know what? I don't think I ever aged. Like I'm right there with my kids."

2. She respects the other working women on the show: "I admire a young woman in charge. It's not one woman on this show that I'm in competition with. I hope that they all live long enough to be my age, be successful and stay in control of their lives. So many women [are] beautiful on the outside, but they have low self-esteem. And I watch a lot of these ladies on the show - I don't gotta call their names. But for the most part, the women with businesses and doing something for themselves, I respect that."

5. She thinks this season of LHHATL will be the most explosive: "This season is gonna be so many surprises, so many build ups, so many let downs. Nobody's gonna be watching anything else. Me just thinking about it, I be saying, 'This s**t is it this season.'"

For more KK, tune into "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" every Monday night at 8 p.m. on VH1.


SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Apr 28, 2016 01:10 PM EDT


Source: http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/84251/20160428/love-hip-hop-atlanta-season-5-5-things-know-scrapp-deleon-mom-karen-king.htm
'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Season 5: 5 Things You Didn't Know About Scrapp DeLeon Mom Karen King 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Season 5: 5 Things You Didn't Know About Scrapp DeLeon Mom Karen King Reviewed by Unknown on 4/28/2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

xnmarket
Powered by Blogger.