xnmarket

Exclusive: Jordyn Woods is Collaborating with Boohoo.com

jordyn-woods-boohoo-header.jpg

Well, that was fast! Model Jordyn Woods exclusively announces via Glamour today that she is collaborating with boohoo.com for not one, but two capsule collections inspired by her personal style. The first will release in mid-September and the second will be online in time for holiday season. What to expect? Everything a California it girl loves, from bombers and jeans, to head-turning party dresses and Kim Kardashian-esque dusters—all in nude silks and gem-tone velvets. The common thread throughout: It's going to be easy wearing. "My ultimate goal is to be as comfortable as possible," says Woods. "You can't fully be confident when you’re uncomfortable."

Each piece will be available in sizes 2 to 22, making us happy to report that this is a size-inclusive line (not just a plus-size range) à la Melissa McCarthy. “This has been an incredible opportunity to design a collection that embraces all body types," she says. "There were points in my life growing up when I wanted to dress like other girls my age, but I couldn't find clothes in my size that were as cute as theirs. With boohoo.com, I have been supported and encouraged to create something that all women can have access to and that I am proud of.”

jordyn-woods-boohoo.jpg

Here's the first image of Woods in her clothing. (And yes, that rack of sparkly, velvety goodness is part of the collection, too!)

Woods, who is BFF (AEAEAE) to Kylie Jenner is rising to fashion fame pretty quickly, thanks in large part to her 1.4 million-strong following and association to America's Royal Family. "Having a platform and a following is a way to target more people—it’s beneficial to every aspect of my career," says Woods. "It’s awesome that I have a million people watching what I’m doing and rooting for me." Another way we're seeing their influence on her? In her style. “My best friend, Kylie, and I have learned to experiment with clothes that embrace curves," she says. "Now, ripped jeans and a bodysuit are staples.”

Yes, you can count on seeing both in this collection, but one thing she's especially excited about making for all sizes is a good ol' crop top. "I never thought I could wear crop tops," she admits. "Mainly because I wasn’t confident enough to wear them. I feel like I really learned my body and how to accentuate my curves properly. Now I wear them all the time." Set an alarm for September!

Don't you love it when celebs leave their pants at home? Here, watch 14 times they did it.


Source: http://www.glamour.com/story/jordyn-woods-is-collaborating-with-boohoocom
Exclusive: Jordyn Woods is Collaborating with Boohoo.com Exclusive: Jordyn Woods is Collaborating with Boohoo.com Reviewed by Unknown on 7/19/2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

xnmarket
Powered by Blogger.